Career Level Expert
Experience 2 Years
Gender Any gender
Industry Graphic Design
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
VA Locator is a staffing and outsourcing agency for professionals in Venezuela and other Latin American countries. We offer excellent remote work services to companies located in the USA and the world. At the moment, we have an open vacancy to work with a client.
A Creative Director’s job is to lead a team that may be composed of graphic designers, artists, or other creative professionals. They would be involved in every aspect of a collaboration from the idea phase to the execution. During a project, they supervise and guide copywriters, artists, and designers to create a work, such as a website, an advertisement, or an email campaign.
- Planning concepts by studying important information and material.
- Creating images, illustrations, logos, and other graphic content that convey the desired message.
- Exploring, evaluating and designing technical solutions.
- Coordinating with outside agencies and designers.
- Mentor and encourage creative team members to foster a positive work environment
- Shoulder the responsibility of the quality and completion of all work projects assigned to members of the creative team
- Participate in and provide regular opportunities for professional development and growth to team
- Report progress of projects at major stages of their conception, creation, and execution
- Ensure designs and content reflect consistently and positively the brand image and company ideals
- Work with internal and external strategic partners to create products using the most current industry best practices
- Serve as a liaison between the marketing and creative team and between the creative team and individual clients
- Anticipate problems that may impede a project from completing on time and implement solutions
- At least two years of experience as a Graphic Designer / Creative Director or similar roles
- Intermediate english level (B2/C1)
- Experience using programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Canva, Adobe Illustrator or similar.
- Creative character.
- Good understanding of marketing, product design, website design, corporate identity and advertising.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of how to develop brand identities through multi-channel marketing
- Good comfort level interacting with high-profile clients and industry professionals
- Professional business skills, such as negotiation, project management, and leadership
- Talent in presenting information concisely and accurately, with keen attention to detail
If you think this is the job for you, don’t hesitate to apply!