Career Level Mid Level
Experience 2 Years
Gender Any gender
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
VALocator is a staffing and outsourcing agency for Latin American professionals. We offer excellent remote work services to companies located in the USA and the world. Right now, we have an open vacancy to work with a client.
Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
THIS POSITION IS FULLY REMOTE
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with remote work apps, websites and softwares
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree
- PA diploma or certification is a plus
- Proficiency in english language (C1/C2)
If you think you can do the job please apply!