Career Level Management
Experience 2 Years
Gender Any gender
VALocator is a staffing and outsourcing agency for Latin American professionals. We offer excellent remote work services to companies located in the USA and the world. Right now, we have an open vacancy to work with a client.
VA Project Manager’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports, along with planning and overseeing projects within an organisation, from the initial ideation through to completion. They coordinate people and processes to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives, the perfect candidate also have some Web Design background as it would be collaborating with Graphic Designers in a daily basis. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
THIS POSITION IS FULLY REMOTE
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Collaborating with creative tasks such as Designing
- Develop website design strategy for new website builds with a focus on user experience
- A strong appreciation for user-centered design
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party.
- Outlining a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver project on budget.
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Managing delivery of the project according to this plan.
- Tracking projects and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule and / or budget.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks.
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Work experience as a Project Manager or similar role
- Background on Web Design
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Great leadership skills
- Familiarity with remote work apps, websites and softwares
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree
- PA diploma or certification is a plus
- Proficiency in english language (C1/C2)
If you think you can do the job please apply!